A Phase 1 Study of DEC205mAb-NY ESO 1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant Poly-ICLC in Conjunction With 5-Aza-2'Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) and Nivolumab in Patients With MDS or Low Blast Count AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Rasdegafusp-alfa (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 13 Sep 2020 to 13 Dec 2020.
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Sep 2019 to 13 Dec 2019.
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.