A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of CSL112 in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 112 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AEGIS-II
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 23 Mar 2018 According to a CSL Behring media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study. The study will enroll approximately 17,400 patients from 1,000 sites in 40 countries.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 17000 to 17400.
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.