A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of bb2121 in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bb 2121 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KarMMa
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the company announced the completion of enrollment for this trial.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated