Phase 2 Trial of Lintuzumab Ac-225 in Myelodysplastic Syndromes Targeted at Patients with High-Risk p53+ Genetic Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Jehan Rowlands will be responsible for supporting the development of a regulatory pathway for this planned trial.
- 28 Feb 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial will be conducted with the MDS Clinical Research Consortium.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, company will discuss about this study at the the BMT Tandem Meetings, the combined annual meetings of the American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT) and the Center for International Blood & Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR).