A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Epacadostat (INCB024360) or Placebo in Participants With Cisplatin-ineligible Urothelial Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-672/ECHO-307)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-672/ECHO-307
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2021 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2020 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.