A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Clinical Pharmacology Study for Idasanutlin, an MDM2 Antagonist With a Hybrid Randomized/Sequential, Single-Dose, 4-Period, Crossover Design to Investigate the Bioequivalence or Relative Bioavailability of Three New Idasanutlin Tablet Variants Following Oral Administration in Patients With Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idasanutlin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.