A Prospective, Multicenter, Single Arm, Open Label, Phase IIa Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Once-a-month Long-acting Intramuscular Injection of 40mg Glatiramer Acetate (GA Depot) in Subjects With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mapi Pharma
- 22 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 22 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 30 Jan 2018 According to a Mapi Pharma media release, patients are currently being recruited at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov), The Barzilai Medical Center and Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.