A MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE LONG-TERM SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND EFFICACY OF SUBCUTANEOUS PF-06741086 IN SUBJECTS WITH SEVERE HEMOPHILIA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Marstacimab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Aug 2019 to 21 Feb 2020.
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Aug 2019 to 21 Feb 2020.
- 25 Aug 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Bulgaria.