Non-interventional Study on the Effectiveness and Safety of Empagliflozin Compared With DPP-4 Inhibitors in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes in the United States
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EMPRISE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Nov 2018 Results of a first analysis from this study, presented at the 91st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 05 Nov 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, this study is part of an academic collaboration between Brigham and Women's Hospital and Boehringer Ingelheim. Further results from this trial are expected in 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2018 in Chicago.