A Pivotal Phase 2 Trial of Antibody Naxitamab (hu3F8) and Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) in High-Risk Neuroblastoma Patients With Primary Refractory Disease or Incomplete Response to Salvage Treatment in Bone and/or Bone Marrow
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Naxitamab (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- 24 Aug 2018 Phase has changed from phase 3 to phase 2.
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 New trial record