A Phase2/3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-parallel Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Ravidasvir in Combination With Danoprevir/r and Ribavirin(RBV) in Treatment-naive, Non-cirrhotic, Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Ravidasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ascletis
- 13 Nov 2018 Results presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 05 Nov 2018 According to an Ascletis media release, data from this study will be presented at the 69th Annual meeting of AASLD.
- 18 Oct 2018 According to an Ascletis media release, today the New Drug Application (NDA) of Ravidasvir is on the List of Proposed Priority Review. Such Priority Review will accelerate Ravidasvir NDA approval process significantly.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History