Effect of Lactobacillus Reuteri DSM17938 in Neonates Treated With Antibiotics on Emergence of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, Body Composition, Mineral Bone Density and Fecal Microbiota in Infancy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lactobacillus reuteri (Primary) ; Ampicillin; Gentamicin
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2017 New trial record