A Phase 1/2a Single Dose-Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Effects of ARO-HBV in Normal Adult Volunteers and Multiple Escalating Doses Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamic Effects in HBV Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ARO-HBV (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 86 to 102.
- 09 Nov 2018 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the Liver Meeting, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).
- 09 Nov 2018 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing in the single-ascending dose (SAD) portion of the study is complete.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History