A Phase 1b Multicenter, Open-label, Single Ascending Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-06939926 In Ambulatory Subjects With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF-06939926 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Pfizer media release, Early data are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Pfizer media release, first boy has been treated on March 22nd under the supervision of principal investigator, Edward Smith, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology at Duke University Medical Center.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2024 to 7 Jul 2024.