Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 8-week Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability, of Intranasal Carbetocin (LV-101) in Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) With Long Term Follow-Up (CARE-PWS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carbetocin (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARE-PWS
- Sponsors Levo Therapeutics
- 12 Dec 2018 According to a Levo Therapeutics media release, enrollment is underway in this trial.
- 30 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.