PRISM: A Double Blind, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BPX-04 Minocycline Topical Gel in the Treatment of Inflammatory Lesions of Papulopustular Rosacea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISM
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 06 Dec 2018 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, the company anticipates study completion in mid-2019.
- 11 Oct 2018 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 11 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.