A prospective, randomized, monocentric, rater blinded study evaluating the change of the cutaneous microbiome in correlation to the efficacy of cold atmospheric plasma treatment in comparison to diclofenac 3% in 2.5% hyaluronic acid (Solaraze 3% Gel) in patients with actinic keratoses - ACTICAP
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac/hyaluronic-acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTICAP
- 21 Dec 2017 Last checked against German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 13 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.