Phase 1 study of DS-3201b to evaluate the pharmacokinetics and safety after single oral administration, the relative bioavailability after administration of tablet and capsule formulations, and the effect of food on the pharmacokinetics in healthy Japanese subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DS 3201 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 25 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2017 New trial record