An Open-label, Single Arm, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Avapritinib (BLU-285), A Selective KIT Mutation-targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHFINDER
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2023 to 1 May 2022.
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 May 2022.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to an Blueprint Medicines media release, based on the data from the EXPLORER and PATHFINDER trials, the company expects to submit an NDA to the FDA for avapritinib for the treatment of advanced SM in the first quarter of 2020.