A 3-Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Avapritinib (BLU-285), a Selective KIT Mutation-Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Indolent and Smoldering Systemic Mastocytosis With Symptoms Inadequately Controlled With Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIONEER
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, the first clinical site recently opened, and initial patient screening is anticipated in January 2019.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.