A phase Ib/II study of CPI-1205 in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 1205 (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSTAR
- 10 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 14 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.