A Phase 1b/2 Study of CPI-1205, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of EZH2, Combined With Enzalutamide or Abiraterone/Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; CPI 1205 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSTAR
- Sponsors Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in phase 2 portion is nearly complete.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expect to report data from this trial in mid-2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 Preliminary results of phase Ib part of this study (n=35; as of 16 Nov 2018) presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History