A Phase 1b/2 Study of CPI-1205, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of EZH2, Combined With Enzalutamide or Abiraterone/Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; CPI 1205 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSTAR
- Sponsors Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data form the phase 2 portion of the study is expected at a medical meeting in the second half of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing has begun in the enzalutamide arm and will soon begin n the abiraterone arm.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Constellation Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the phase 1b portion of this study will be presented at the planned medical meetings in the second quarter of 2019. 36 patients have been enrolled in the phase 1b portion of the study.