A Phase I, Single Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Dose (SD) and Multiple Dose (MD), Dose-escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Tolerability and Preliminary Antiviral Activity of Therapeutic Hepatitis B Adenovirus Injection (T101) in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs T 101 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene Tasly (Tianjin) BioPharmaceutical
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Transgene media release, Tasly Biopharmaceuticals will control all research, development and commercial rights to T101 in Greater China.
- 26 Apr 2018 According to a Transgene media release, first patient has been treated in China in this trial.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a Transgene media release, full results are expected in 2H 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History