A Phase II study of TNX-102 for the treatment of agitation in Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release, a Phase II IND application was submitted in March 2018.
- 15 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release, company had a pre-Investigational New Drug (IND) meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to discuss its proposed development of TNX-102. Company plans to submit the IND for agitation in Alzheimer's disease in the first quarter of 2018.