A phase III trial to investigate ivosidenib or enasidenib in combination with standard induction (7+3 ) and consolidation chemotherapy followed by a maintenance therapy period in newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukaemia patients with an IDH mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON-150
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin by the year end 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 New trial record