A phase III trial of ivosidenib and enasidenib in combination with 7+3 intensive chemotherapy in newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukaemia patients with an IDH mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin in 2018.