A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, 12-week Proof-of-Concept (PoC) Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of SAR440340 and the Coadministration of SAR440340 and Dupilumab in Patients With Moderate-to-severe Asthma Who Are Not Well Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroid (ICS) Plus Long-acting β2 Adrenergic Agonist (LABA) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary) ; SAR 440340 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a Sanofi media release, the company expects to initiate this study in 2018.