A phase 3 study of TRM-201 (rofecoxib) for the treatment of hemophilic arthropathy (HA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rofecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilic arthropathy; Joint disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tremeau Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Tremeau media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been agreed to support the development required for the NDA for TRM-201 (rofecoxib).