A Study To Evaluate The Efficacy Of Dupilumab As An Adjunct For Subcutaneous Grass Immunotherapy To Reduce Provoked Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms Using The Nasal Allergen Challenge Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Apr 2019 to 25 Mar 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.