A Randomized, Phase 3, Open-label Study of Combinations of REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1 Antibody), Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody), and Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy in First-line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 <50%
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Ipilimumab; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER-lung 3
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 09 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 May 2022 to 18 Jul 2022.
- 09 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 May 2022 to 18 Jul 2022.