An Adaptive, Open-Label, Dose-Finding, Phase 1/2 Study Investigating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of PRN1008, an Oral BTK Inhibitor, in Patients With Relapsed Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PRN 1008 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Principia Biopharma
- 10 Dec 2019 Results (n=21; as of 15 July 2019) assessing presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Dec 2019 According to an Principia Biopharma media release, the company will hold an investor event to review the ITP data presented at ASH and the ITP landscape. The event will be available via live webcast.
- 07 Dec 2019 According to an Principia Biopharma media release, a complete analysis of this trial will be presented at an upcoming medical conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History