An Adaptive, Open-Label, Dose-Finding, Phase 1/2 Study Investigating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of PRN1008, an Oral BTK Inhibitor, in Patients With Relapsed Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PRN 1008 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Principia Biopharma
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 17 Jun 2018 Clinical profile of the PRN1008 presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 15 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated ( NCT03395210; ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).