A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bimekizumab in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BE VIVID
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an UCB media release, Mark Lebwohl, M.D., is the Lead Study Investigator (Waldman Professor of Dermatology and Chair of the Kimberly and Eric J. Waldman Department of Dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York).
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an UCB media release, full results of this study will be presented in due course.
- 17 Oct 2019 Primary endpoint (Investigators Global Assessment (IGA) response at Week 16) has been met, according to a UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History