A phase 2a proof of concept, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety/tolerability and efficacy of 4 subcutaneous injections of namilumab (150 mg) given over 10 weeks in subjects with moderate-to-severely active axial spondyloarthritis including those previously exposed to anti-TNF therapy (NAMASTE study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Namilumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAMASTE
- Sponsors Izana Bioscience
- 13 Aug 2018 According to an Izana Bioscience media release, the study results are expected in early 2019. Peter Taylor is a Principal Investigator.
- 10 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.