A 12 Week, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in Adult and Adolescent Patients With Inadequately Controlled Severe Japanese Cedar Pollinosis Despite the Current Recommended Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Sep 2018 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.