A Single-center, Multi-arm, Open-label, Randomized, 3-period, Crossover, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the DDI, PK, Safety, and Tolerability of Single Doses of SPR741 Co-administered With Three Different Antibiotics in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SPR 741 (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Ceftazidime; Tazobactam
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Spero Therapeutics
- 28 Aug 2018 According to a Spero Therapeutics media release, the company expects that data from a phase 1 clinical trial of SPR206 (298950) together with the data from this completed trial (SPR741) will enable the selection of a lead candidate from the Potentiator Platform to move forward into late stage development.
- 23 May 2018 Results presented in a Spero Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Apr 2018 According to a Spero Therapeutics media release, company plans to annouce a top-line data from this trial in second quarter of 2018.