A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of Cemiplimab Versus the Combination of Cemiplimab With ISA101b in the Treatment of Subjects With HPV16-Positive Platin-Resistant Oropharyngeal Cancer (OPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; ISA 101 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ISA Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jan 2019 According to an ISA Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been randomised in this trial. First read-out from the trial is expected in the second half of 2020.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Feb 2022.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Feb 2020.