Prospective, Non-randomized, Open-label, Mono-centric, Cohort Study on the Absorption of Oral Rivaroxaban in Patients With a Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary thrombosis; Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism; Peripheral arterial disorders; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 7 Dec 2018.
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 7 Dec 2018.
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.