A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Padsevonil as Adjunctive Treatment of Focal-Onset Seizures in Adult Subjects With Drug-Resistant Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Padsevonil (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARISE
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 04 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 400.
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a UCB media release, first results from this trial are expected in H1 2020.
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.