Open-label, Phase I/II study to evaluate pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and anticancer activity of avelumab in pediatric subjects from birth to less than 18 years of age with refractory or relapsed solid tumors and lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2022 to 9 Jun 2022.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2022 to 2 Jun 2022.