A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Study of Pembrolizumab + Epacadostat vs Pembrolizumab + Placebo as a Treatment for Recurrent or Progressive Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma in Patients Who Have Failed a First-Line Platinum-containing Chemotherapy Regimen for Advanced/Metastatic Disease (KEYNOTE-698/ECHO-303)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral-neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-698/ECHO-303
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.