A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Study of Pembrolizumab + Epacadostat vs Pembrolizumab + Placebo as a Treatment for Recurrent or Progressive Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma in Patients Who Have Failed a First-Line Platinum-containing Chemotherapy Regimen for Advanced/Metastatic Disease (KEYNOTE-698/ECHO-303)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-698/ECHO-303
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 23 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Aug 2018.