A Multicenter Study of TAR-200 in Combination With Nivolumab (OPDIVO) in Subjects With Muscle-Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder Who Are Scheduled for Radical Cystectomy and Are Ineligible for or Refusing Platinum-Based Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TARIS Biomedical
- 19 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 16 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.