An Open-Label Study in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Titration and Continuous Subcutaneous Infusion of ABBV-951 for up to 4 Weeks in an Outpatient Environment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 13 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 12 Mar 2019.
- 13 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 12 Mar 2019.
- 13 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.