An Open-Label Phase 1/2a Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Melflufen and Dexamethasone in Combination with either Bortezomib or Daratumumab in Patients with Relapsed or Relapsed-Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Melphalan flufenamide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANCHOR
- Sponsors Oncopeptides
- 04 Dec 2018 Preliminary results (Data cut off 18 July 2018, n=8) of phase I part, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Dec 2018 Results (cut-off data till November 12, 2018) presented in the Oncopeptides Media Release
- 02 Dec 2018 According to an Oncopeptides media release, data from this trial were presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition on 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History