Phase 1/2 Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of FLX475 Alone and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs FLX-475 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Epstein-Barr virus infections; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RAPT Therapeutics
- 24 May 2019 According to an FLX Bio media release, the company expects the proof-of-concept data from this study in the first half of 2020.
- 24 May 2019 According to an FLX Bio media release, the company has changed its name to RAPT Therapeutics.
- 20 May 2019 According to a Personalis media release, company has entered into a research agreement with FLX Bio. Under the terms of the agreement, FLX Bio will utilize Personalis universal cancer immunogenomics platform, ImmunoID NeXT, to evaluate therapy-related changes in tumors of advanced cancer patients participating in this trial.