A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Combined Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Biological Activity of MRT5005 Administered by Nebulization to Adult Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MRT-5005 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms RESTORE-CF
- Sponsors Translate Bio
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a Translate Bio media release, study will Initiate multiple-ascending dose portion of the Phase 1/2 clinical trial by year end 2018.
- 17 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.