A Randomised Open-label Study to Compare the Effectiveness of the Fixed Dose Combination of FF/UMEC/VI (Using the Connected Inhaler System) With the Combination of FP/SAL Plus Tiotropium (Without the Connected Inhaler System) in Participants With Inadequately Controlled Asthma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Sep 2020 to 18 Jan 2021.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Sep 2020 to 18 Jan 2021.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 27 Feb 2018 to 27 Jun 2018.