A Randomised Open-label Study to Compare the Effectiveness of the Fixed Dose Combination of FF/UMEC/VI (Using the Connected Inhaler System) With the Combination of FP/SAL Plus Tiotropium (Without the Connected Inhaler System) in Participants With Inadequately Controlled Asthma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Feb 2021 to 3 Feb 2021.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Feb 2021 to 3 Feb 2021.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 17 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019.